The Association of Book Publishers of B.C.'s list of the top-selling books for the week of Nov. 23.
1. One Drum: Stories and Ceremonies for a Planet — Richard Wagamese (Douglas & McIntyre).
2. Voices from the Skeena: An Illustrated Oral History — illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers, by Robert Budd (Harbour Publishing).
3. Vancouver After Dark: The Wild History of a City’s Nightlife — Aaron Chapman (Arsenal Pulp Press).
4. From Where I Stand: Rebuilding Indigenous Nations for a Stronger Canada — Jody Wilson-Raybould (UBC Press).
5. E. J. Hughes Paints British Columbia — Robert Amos (TouchWood Editions).
6. Can You Hear the Trees Talking?: Discovering the Hidden Life of the Forest — Peter Wohlleben (Greystone Books).
7. Sockeye Silver, Saltchuck Blue — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
8. The Survival Guide to British Columbia — Ian Ferguson (Heritage House Publishing).
9. Around the World in a Dugout Canoe: The Untold Story of Captain John Voss and the Tilikum — John M. MacFarlane & Lynn J. Salmon (Harbour Publishing).
10. Raincoast Chronicles 24: Cougar Companions: Bute Inlet Country and the Legendary Schnarrs — Judith Williams (Harbour Publishing).
11. West Coast 123s — Jocey Asnong (Rocky Mountain Books).
12. The River Battles: Canada’s Final Campaign in World War II Italy — Mark Zuehlke (Douglas & McIntyre).
13. Along the E&N: A Journey Back to the Historic Hotels of Vancouver Island — Glen A. Mofford (TouchWood Editions).
14. Hustling Verse: An Anthology of Sex Workers’ Poetry — Edited by Amber Dawn, Justin Ducharme (Arsenal Pulp Press).
15. Captured by Fire: Surviving British Columbia’s New Wildfire Reality — Chris Czajkowski & Fred Reid (Harbour Publishing).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.
CLICK HERE to report a typo.
Is there more to this story? We’d like to hear from you about this or any other stories you think we should know about. Email email@example.com